01 July 2009

Cross Country

Living on borrowed time is a weird experience. At times I feel like a slight intruder to my own life. I said goodbye to everyone and made plans to leave them. Now I have to make room for myself in a place where a few weeks ago I was making plans to leave.

But on a much happier note, I have found something to do with myself for the next month or so. I am traveling the country with Kevin. He was originally going to go solo, but he has offered to change his plans so that we can spend the summer together. We are taking a WWOOF tour across the country working on four organic farms for about a week and camping along the way. Luckily it was not too much of a hassle for me to join him. All of the farm owners have been friendly and welcoming through phone and email communications. So here is a run down of our schedule:

June 27-July 3 Mount Ida, Arkansas
July 5 – July 12 Paonia, Colorado
July 14- July 20 Trail, Oregon
July 22 – July 29 Long Beach, Washington

In between each farm stop we are camping at state parks and the like along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment